  1. emails addressed to my chosen aliases - and
    - are being bounced. Failure message says
    they dont exist - but I've just set them up. what's wrong ?

    janice illingworth, Feb 26, 2004

  2. janice illingworth

    Travis S. Guest

    You may want to confirm with your ISP that the accounts/aliases has indeed
    been setup. The error message that you're getting is evidence that the
    Aliases has not been configured, otherwise the messages would have been
    delivered. Any typo could cause a problem... anyway, you'd still need to
    check with your ISP or EMail service provider.

    Travis S., Feb 26, 2004

  3. janice illingworth

    Yddap Guest

    In news:gnn%b.8508$,
    janice illingworth <> opined:
    > emails addressed to my chosen aliases - and
    > - are being bounced. Failure message says
    > they dont exist - but I've just set them up. what's wrong ?

    Go to the Newsgroup " blueyonder.support.mail "
    They will help you out
    Your addy is NOT "broadband "
    --

    Yddap