    Heres the asshats file from the sexual offenders database:
    http://www.doj.mt.gov/SVOR/searchdetail.asp?RecordKey=MT02657630

    Hmmm...I wonder why it didnt come with a hard drive...hmmm...

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 20, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    olfart Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    news:h95erm$bpn$...
    > Looking back I can see I did this backwards. I should have g00gled the
    > guy before buying the laptop. The laptop arrived with a very scuffed
    > screen with two spots where the pixles are fucked. Looks whiteish with
    > a dark background. Plus the fan NEVER COMES ON. The fan is screwed. I
    > installed SpeedFan to check it and it shows NO fans under the fan tab.
    > Heres the asshats file from the sexual offenders database:
    > http://www.doj.mt.gov/SVOR/searchdetail.asp?RecordKey=MT02657630
    >
    > Hmmm...I wonder why it didnt come with a hard drive...hmmm...
    >

    > --

    did you use PayPal or a Credit Card? If so you might be able to get a
    refund
    olfart, Sep 20, 2009

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    doS Guest

    uncle used to say "its bad enough to be stupid,let alone stand up and shout
    it to the world"

    doS, Sep 20, 2009
  4. In message <>, "olfart" wrote:

    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > > Looking back I can see I did this backwards. I should have g00gled the
    > > guy before buying the laptop. The laptop arrived with a very scuffed
    > > screen with two spots where the pixles are fucked. Looks whiteish with
    > > a dark background. Plus the fan NEVER COMES ON. The fan is screwed. I
    > > installed SpeedFan to check it and it shows NO fans under the fan tab.
    > > Heres the asshats file from the sexual offenders database:
    > > http://www.doj.mt.gov/SVOR/searchdetail.asp?RecordKey=MT02657630
    > >
    > > Hmmm...I wonder why it didnt come with a hard drive...hmmm...
    > >

    > did you use PayPal or a Credit Card? If so you might be able to get a
    > refund

    No. I'm out 140 bucks. But his karma grows accordingly.

    ^_^

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/
    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 20, 2009
  5. §ñühw¤£f, Sep 20, 2009
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Sep 20, 2009
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    doS Guest

    fck yourself,i wasnt refering to you,but.........

    doS, Sep 21, 2009
  8. Onideus Mad Hatter <> pinched out a
    steaming pile of<>:

    >On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:57:45 -0600, §ñühw¤£f <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>In message <>, "olfart" wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message

    g00gled the

    scuffed

    with

    screwed. I

    tab.

    >>> did you use PayPal or a Credit Card? If so you might be able to

    get a
    >>> refund
    >>>

    >>No. I'm out 140 bucks. But his karma grows accordingly.
    >>
    >>^_^

    >Well if you only paid a $140 bucks for it, it sounds liak maybe you
    >got what you paid for, especially if it's a newer laptop and the
    >motherboard and CPU are still intact and functional.

    P4 Dell D600
    It works, now. I bought a new drive for it.

    >If he wasn't
    >very forthcoming with the details about its condition and it was on
    >EBay or Amazon you can get your money back,

    Noep, craigslits.

    >and, if he doesn't fork it
    >over, he'll be perma-banned from ever using whichever one it was to
    >sell stuff. But honestly, if someone is offering you a laptop for a
    >$140 bucks...yeah, common fuckin sense ought to tell you that
    >something is off. Either it's in shit condition, or it's likely
    >stolen, take your pick.

    Well he didnt mention the wear marks on the screen or the bum pixels.
    Argh.

    I got it to try different distros of linux on so its just a test bed.
    Still pissed though.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 21, 2009
  9. sandy58 <> pinched out a steaming pile

    facts.htmhttp://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    >One born every minute. Your minute arrived. :)

    your *what* hurts?

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 21, 2009
  10. doS <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<Iuztm.16838$>:

    >f|_|ck yourself,i wasnt refering to you,but.........

    Sure. It was just a random analogy not ment to be referential to *my*
    situation in any meaningful way.
    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 21, 2009
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    doS Guest

    i was refering to the idiot that sold it to you ,but take it as you will

    doS, Sep 21, 2009
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    doS Guest

    damn uncle,he told me the same thing reworded ;-)

    doS, Sep 21, 2009
  13. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:02:05 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:

    >uncle used to say "its bad enough to be stupid,let alone stand up and shout
    >it to the world"

    Somebody should phone the village and tell them we located their idiot.
    G. Morgan, Sep 21, 2009
  14. In message <>, G. Morgan wrote:
    > On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:02:05 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:
    >
    > >uncle used to say "its bad enough to be stupid,let alone stand up and

    > shout
    > >it to the world"

    > Somebody should phone the village and tell them we located their idiot.

    You cant pawn your children off like that.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 22, 2009
  15. §ñühw¤£f, Sep 22, 2009
  16. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:00:42 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >I tried both chuckard and RtS's village.
    >
    >Neither village wanted their idiot back.

    Damn.
    G. Morgan, Sep 23, 2009