    Windows transparent feature that is in my unpin, I miss having all of
    the open document tabs at the bottom of my screen so that I can switch
    fast between documents. Can I get this feature back?
    SanCarlosCyclist, Jan 18, 2010

  2. right click taskbar, select properties, select combine when taskbar is full.
    (Default is always combine.)

    Of course, you don't need to do this to have a similar result. Simply mouse
    over the single icon for Excel (or Word, or Whatever) and you'll see a popup
    of all the open documents/programs of that type. Move your mouse to the one
    you want, and click it.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel