    I sent this to my boss here at work so I am not worried about it not being
    SFW.

    JJ

    Tron2005, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Tron2005

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Tron2005

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Tron2005

    LRM Guest

    "Tron2005" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=h2xU8KKz_hI
    >

    > It's kind of gross and bad taste but the end result is worth it all.
    > Please forgive me it was sent to me from a golfing buddy.
    >
    > I sent this to my boss here at work so I am not worried about it not being
    > SFW.
    >
    > JJ

    ok, again, why is this funny?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Nov 30, 2005
  5. Tron2005

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 29, 2005 at 7:50pm "LRM" blathered:

    > ok, again, why is this funny?

    Because it wasn't one of us.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  6. Tron2005

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 29, 2005 at 7:50pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> ok, again, why is this funny?

    > Because it wasn't one of us.

    Oh, I forgot to write it down last time.
    *scribble scribble scribble*
    ok, got it

    --
    LRM