    looking for MCSE's. Please contact me if you have interest.
    ()

    Best
    =?Utf-8?B?R01vcnJpcw==?=, Oct 30, 2005

  2. Will you be storing them for safe keeping? This isn't some cryogenic chamber
    storage is it? In 100 years you thaw them out and poke sticks at them.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 31, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R01vcnJpcw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > Will you be storing them for safe keeping? This isn't some cryogenic
    > chamber storage is it? In 100 years you thaw them out and poke sticks
    > at them.

    you are in fine spirits today. Which spirits are you into?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The more you run over a cat, the flatter it gets.
    Neil, Oct 31, 2005
  4. Time flies when your having rum.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 31, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?R01vcnJpcw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?R01vcnJpcw==?=" <> wrote in

    > This is not SPAM. I am from a storage company in Greater Boston and
    > we are looking for MCSE's. Please contact me if you have interest.
    > ()
    >
    > Best

    This is not SPAM! I repeat. THIS IS NOT SPAM! I am from MCNGP company in
    the Greater Poon Tang and we are looking for some storage for our urine
    samples. Please contact me if you have interest.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 1, 2005