    Does anyone know of a place near Boston that could do something
    like that?

    Thanks

    Steve, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Steve <noemail> writes:

    > I'm looking to have my head superimposed over a picture on a magazine
    > cover to be made into an x-mass card.
    >
    > I'd need the mag cover scanned, my picture taken, and the photos
    > put together and maybe some text added/modifed.

    Note from a legal standpoint, be sure you aren't violating the magazine's
    copyright. I suspect there are the quick photo places in the mall that will
    superimpose your picture on a handle of magazines (Time, Money, etc.).

    > Does anyone know of a place near Boston that could do something
    > like that?

    I have a friend who does brochure work in Acton that could do it. However, her
    father died last week, and I don't know if she is back in Massachusetts yet,
    what her backlog is, nor what her rates are. If you want me to contact her,
    send me an email.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email: