Boson Prep Exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=, May 28, 2004.

  1. Are Boson prep exams worth the money? How realistic would Boson questions be compared to the real exam?
    =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=, May 28, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=

    harryph Guest

    dont waste your time or $$ on that boson Cr%^

    harryph, May 28, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=

    Jose Samuel Guest

    Better still....just buy or steal dumps...

    Jose Samuel, May 28, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:03:04 +0530, Jose Samuel extemporised:

    > Better still....just buy or steal dumps...

    Crap, another one. Thanks so much for your valuable insight, assfucker.

    JaR
    Tired Thug
    JaR, May 28, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:03:04 +0530, Jose Samuel extemporised:
    >
    >> Better still....just buy or steal dumps...
    >>

    > Crap, another one. Thanks so much for your valuable insight,

    <snipped for the sensitive MS>

    > JaR
    > Tired Thug

    Careful, MS doesn't like the naughty stuff. They might ban us. Then we
    would all be forced to go through the web interface.
    *shudder*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 28, 2004
  6. >Careful, MS doesn't like the naughty stuff. They might ban us. Then we
    >would all be forced to go through the web interface.
    >*shudder*

    ..... a sad day for nntp

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 28, 2004