    --

    Peter James
    Change AT to @ to reply
    Peter James, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Make sure you have a current printer driver. Does your printer support
    borderless printing? It appears not. In that case print two prints on an
    8½x11 piece of paper and cut the results back to 4X6, printing the original
    just a little larger than 4x6.

    Good Luck

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Peter James

    Michael Guest

    I don't think the C80 can do it. I believe it's a physical attribute of the
    printer as well with printer drivers.

    Michael, Dec 19, 2003