    border.
    So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
    border. This has to be done in css.
    navS, Mar 15, 2008

  2. navS

    sandy58 Guest

    On Mar 15, 7:05 am, navS <> wrote:
    > hi i have 8 images for a border, like
    > bottom.gif,
    > top.gif,
    > left.gif,
    > right.gif,
    > topleft.gif,
    > topright.gif,
    > bottomleft.gif,
    > bottomright.gif
    >
    > the name of the image itself suggests where to put the image in the
    > border.
    > So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
    > border. This has to be done in css.

    Good luck, sona.mans? I'm sure you'll have fun. :)
    sandy58, Mar 15, 2008

  3. navS

    Gazwad Guest

    navS <>, the drooling-stumblebum and overt nick-nack
    who likes aberrant mouth fucking with ratfish, and whose partner is a
    girl-on-the-turf with grisly mud flaps, wrote in
    <>:
    > hi i have 8 images for a border, like
    > bottom.gif,
    > top.gif,
    > left.gif,
    > right.gif,
    > topleft.gif,
    > topright.gif,
    > bottomleft.gif,
    > bottomright.gif
    >
    > the name of the image itself suggests where to put the image in the
    > border.
    > So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
    > border. This has to be done in css.

    Tables are made for that sort of shit.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Mar 15, 2008
  4. navS

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:05:27 -0700 (PDT), navS wrote:

    >hi i have 8 images for a border, like
    >bottom.gif,
    >top.gif,
    >left.gif,
    >right.gif,
    >topleft.gif,
    >topright.gif,
    >bottomleft.gif,
    >bottomright.gif
    >
    >the name of the image itself suggests where to put the image in the
    >border.
    >So i have to set all the eight image to a single Vertical panel as the
    >border. This has to be done in css.

    That's too simple for CSS homework.

    www.google.com

    Me