    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, Florida

    ilyaz, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Hi
    This issue has to do with the basic hardware configuration of the computer
    in the computer's BIOS. It is not related directly to the Wireless and you
    probably need to show it physically to a professional computer repair
    person.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 20, 2007

  3. ilyaz

    ilyaz Guest

    Thanks, Jack. I agree with you that there must be some problem in the
    BIOS... But how to deal with it? I've looked into it, but found nothing "to
    repair"... Also, some time ago, I tried to change my networking (tried
    cable), but then went back to wireless. I think, that when the problem
    surfaced...
    Ilya

    ilyaz, Jul 20, 2007
  4. ilyaz

    AJR Guest

    Regarding "...Resource Conflict - PCI Network controller in slot 02.
    ....." it may be worthwhil to check as follows:

    1. Control,panel
    2. System applet
    3. Hardware tab
    4. Device manager