    sdram at dimm(s):1,2,
    I would like to know what it is looking for or why it stops..tnxs ..for your
    help..JIM
    =?Utf-8?B?SklN?=, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Sounds like you've got some marginal RAM. I'd suggest a good memory test
    utility to identify the marginal component and then replace it. If you're
    overclocking your machine, stop doing it until you have components that will
    support it.
    ====
    For more on possible RAM testers and solutions, see my blog:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/09/01/64999.aspx

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64