    OE before) restarted and lost new messages which didn't matter, seem to have
    this sort of trouble every alternate day. Sometimes screensaver freezes.
    Help.
    iris.cooper, Oct 8, 2003

  2. iris.cooper

    Harrison Guest

    Which operating system are you using?

    General Good Advice:
    Update your graphics drivers
    Run Windows Update and Install Critical Updates
    Scan for Viruses
    Scan for Spyware
    Defragment

    Download, install, update, and run the following programs:
    Adaware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
    Spyware Blaster - http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    The first two find and root out spyware, adware, hijackers, and
    dialers.
    The second one will protect your system from further infection by such
    diseases.

    Harrison, Oct 8, 2003