    I thnx u for taking some mins of ur time to read all this. And really thnx u
    if u have an idea of what it could be.

    Thnx and C ya.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFoYWtvaGw=?=, May 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFoYWtvaGw=?=

    Flosshogg Guest

    I had this problem once and cant think of how I fixed it... hopfully someone
    else can!!

    I know.... im about as usless as tits on a bull

    Flosshogg, May 28, 2005

  3. mahakohl <> wrote:
    > Hi there, well as the title says, i`ve a lil booting problem, and i
    > dont know how to solve it, actualy i really dont know how is managed
    > or something like that. The pc has windows xp, and the booting prob.
    > has been there for a long while, when i turn it on, i just have to
    > insert he xp cd so it might boot with it, after that it works
    > normaly. I`ve formated the pc, and nothing... and i was just
    > wondering if some of you would have a clue of what the problem could
    > be. Coz I've really no idea. Perhaps it doesnt reconize the file
    > where all the info is... i dont know. :S
    >
    > I thnx u for taking some mins of ur time to read all this. And really
    > thnx u if u have an idea of what it could be.
    >
    > Thnx and C ya.

    Someone had a similar problem a few days ago, solved on this newsgroup, have
    a look here, you'll find your answer.
    Sorry, I don't really remember the way it was fixed but I'm sure it was :)

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy, May 28, 2005
  4. hum such an amazing thing to found between all this, but thnx to u guys for
    ur time

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFoYWtvaGw=?=, May 28, 2005