    thinking of
    going to a bootcamp has anyone been to any, how usefull do you think they
    are?
    unlimited.newshosting.com, Jul 7, 2004

  2. unlimited.newshosting.com

    Jtyc Guest

    > going to a bootcamp has anyone been to any, how usefull do you think they
    > are?

    I went to MCRD San Diego.

    It changed my life. I highly recommend it.
    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004

  3. unlimited.newshosting.com

    Steve Guest

    It would probably cost less and you would get more out of
    going to community college or university instead. Not to
    mention college credits for it as well.
    just my opinion..............

    motivation is lacking

    Steve, Jul 8, 2004