    it as well.

    Thanks,
    John

    John, Feb 4, 2004

  2. John

    Eric Guest

    John wrote:

    > Hi All,
    > My company wants to rewrite our current asp system to
    > asp.net. They are willing to send me away to training
    > for .net courses. Can anyone recommend a good training
    > facility or even bootcamp (US)? It would be ideal if
    > the classes can gear more towards the architect side of
    > it as well.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > John

    This is the single best company for training. They have all of the
    biggest names. They don't do many classes open to the general public,
    but you can call them and plead them to let you in to a class:

    http://www.wintellect.com/

    But these are pretty good, too (ranked in the order I recommend them):

    http://www.developmentor.com/

    http://www.extremelogic.com

    http://www.hp.com/education/sections/microsoft_dotnet_bootcamp.html

    http://www.richardhaleshawgroup.com/RHSGroup/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabinde
    x=0&tabid=1

    http://www.cedsolutions.com/outlines/microsoft.net_boot_camp_315_316_320
    _300_229.cfm

    http://www.pesg.com

    Don't laugh about HP. They've recently made a very strong commitment to
    ..NET. And they're throwing a lot of money out towards .NET training.

    Eric, Feb 5, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Eric, I will take a look at those sites.

    John, Feb 5, 2004