    2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes a
    week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?

    Thanks alot

    Thalador, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Thalador

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Thalador <> wrote in
    news:iWevf.162031$:

    > Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt but have found that
    > everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these
    > days. So I am looking a couple of options.
    >
    > 1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to
    > spend for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?
    >
    > 2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes a
    > week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?
    >
    > Thanks alot

    you sir have come to the *right* place. let me tell you. for there is
    almost nothing better that we like around here than IT pro's with 13 years
    expeirence looking for boot camps.

    but you know when i said almost? yeah, well, what we like better is IT
    pro's with 13 years of experience who want to get the MCSE in a week. now
    those we truly love with all the mother theresa lovin we can muster in our
    hearts.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Thalador

    Briscobar Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> rambled:

    > you sir have come to the *right* place. let me tell you. for there is
    > almost nothing better that we like around here than IT pro's with 13
    > years expeirence looking for boot camps.
    >
    > but you know when i said almost? yeah, well, what we like better is IT
    > pro's with 13 years of experience who want to get the MCSE in a week.
    > now those we truly love with all the mother theresa lovin we can
    > muster in our hearts.
    >

    > Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    > http://www.mcngp.com/

    I know someone already claimed there was a PotD earlier, but this is too
    good to not acknowledge. Co-PotD's.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Thalador

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Thalador <> say in

    > have found that
    > everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these
    > days.

    so actually learning might be a good idea.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  5. Thalador

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > I know someone already claimed there was a PotD earlier, but this is too
    > good to not acknowledge. Co-PotD's.

    2ndeded...and I retract my earlier PotD, this is betterest

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A cannibal only opens his mouth to change your feet.

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  6. Thalador

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\184767.htm (1/5/2006 2:38:47
    > PM) # did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> I know someone already claimed there was a PotD earlier, but this is
    >> too good to not acknowledge. Co-PotD's.

    > 2ndeded...and I retract my earlier PotD, this is betterest

    There is no such thing as a co-PotD.

    Unless we you want to go with PotAM and PotPM.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 5, 2006
  7. Thalador

    T-Bone Guest

    "Thalador" <> wrote
    > Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt but have found that
    > everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these days.
    > So I am looking a couple of options.

    What, you didn't like the answers you got two days ago in the other group?

    To summarize: An IT pro with 13 years of experience shouldn't need a
    bootcamp. Its a waste of money.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 5, 2006
  8. Thalador

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    > What, you didn't like the answers you got two days ago in the other
    > group?

    No. They just haven't got enough hits at learnquick yet.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 5, 2006
  9. Thalador

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 3:45pm "T-Bone" blathered:

    > To summarize: An IT pro with 13 years of experience shouldn't need a
    > bootcamp. Its a waste of money.

    Well put. PotH

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 5, 2006
  10. Thalador

    CBIC Guest

    > 2ndeded...and I retract my earlier PotD, this is betterest

    That wasn't mine again was it? Two days in a row. Son of a....
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 5, 2006
  11. Thalador

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > Thalador <> wrote in
    >
    >> Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt but have found that
    >> everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these
    >> days. So I am looking a couple of options.
    >>
    >> 1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to
    >> spend for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?
    >>
    >> 2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes a
    >> week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?
    >>
    >> Thanks alot
    >>

    > you sir have come to the *right* place. let me tell you. for there is
    > almost nothing better that we like around here than IT pro's with 13 years
    > expeirence looking for boot camps.
    >
    > but you know when i said almost? yeah, well, what we like better is IT
    > pro's with 13 years of experience who want to get the MCSE in a week. now
    > those we truly love with all the mother theresa lovin we can muster in our
    > hearts.

    Dude, without a doubt, the best post I've ever seen from you. Some days you
    just absolutely amaze me. Then you sometimes go and ruin it with a
    "yabba-dabba-doo."

    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  12. Thalador

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> Thalador <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt but have found
    >>> that everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it
    >>> these days. So I am looking a couple of options.
    >>>
    >>> 1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to
    >>> spend for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?
    >>>
    >>> 2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes
    >>> a week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks alot
    >>>

    >> you sir have come to the *right* place. let me tell you. for the

    re is
    >> almost nothing better that we like around here than IT pro's with 13
    >> years expeirence looking for boot camps.
    >>
    >> but you know when i said almost? yeah, well, what we like better is
    >> IT pro's with 13 years of experience who want to get the MCSE in a
    >> week. now those we truly love with all the mother theresa lovin we
    >> can muster in our hearts.

    > Dude, without a doubt, the best post I've ever seen from you. Some
    > days you just absolutely amaze me. Then you sometimes go and ruin it
    > with a "yabba-dabba-doo."

    my genius comes out only when the lightning bolt strikes in the head.

    now where is that damn site? i need my spank pics.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2006
  13. Thalador

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:33pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > now where is that damn site? i need my spank pics.

    Sorry, the "spank pics" are lost in the ether... except mine. ;)

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  14. Thalador

    LRM Guest

    > On Jan 5, 2006 at 10:33pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> now where is that damn site? i need my spank pics.

    > Sorry, the "spank pics" are lost in the ether... except mine. ;)

    There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I demand
    satisfaction in this matter!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 6, 2006
  15. Thalador

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:52am "LRM" blathered:

    > There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I
    > demand satisfaction in this matter!

    I believe he was referring to *your* pic.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  16. Thalador

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:55am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:52am "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I
    >> demand satisfaction in this matter!

    > I believe he was referring to *your* pic.

    Even if yo do look like his aunt. He's sick like that.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    The worst thing about censorship is [deleted].

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  17. Thalador

    LRM Guest

    TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Jan 6, 2006 at 12:52am "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> There was a "spank pic" of you? How come I never got to see it?!!! I
    >> demand satisfaction in this matter!

    > I believe he was referring to *your* pic.

    While I'm sure that was satisfying in it's own way, I want my satisfaction,
    the one of you Mr.!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 6, 2006
  18. Thalador

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 6, 2006 at 1:00am "LRM" blathered:

    > While I'm sure that was satisfying in it's own way, I want my
    > satisfaction, the one of you Mr.!

    I'm dancing on my Webcam neekit for you.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Only by the splatter of the blood stains.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 6, 2006
  19. Thalador

    Thalador Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:Xns9742851B7C65CTalleywhacker@
    207.46.248.16:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> What, you didn't like the answers you got two days ago in the other
    >> group?

    > No. They just haven't got enough hits at learnquick yet.

    Wow.. You guess impress me so much. Really. No wonder I never gave
    certifications much clout. I asked a simple question and get sh!t on. Don't
    understand why. The question was does anyone have experience with either,
    not "Do you think its a good idea" or "Why are you better than blah blah."

    Yep, I have 13 years experience but can't take tests to save my life. So, I
    figure maybe I will go to one of these, learn something (Im sure) and take
    the tests. Instead I get 20 replies of garbage..

    Thalador, Jan 6, 2006
  20. Thalador

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Howdy all. I am an IT pro with 13 years in my belt

    Yes, and am i'm a russian billionaire.

    > but have found that
    >everyone wants a little piece of paper with MCSE stamped on it these days.

    remind me again, which alternate universe you from?

    >1. Boot Camps - Anyone have experience with these? $7995 is alot to spend
    >for 2 weeks of training. Are they worth it?

    Oh sure they're worth it , just ask the proprietors of such
    establishments!

    Anyone stupid enough to pay for <cough> training simply to become an
    mcse needs their skull replaced.

    >2. www.learnquick.com - 1/2 the cost of the boot camp and only takes a
    >week. Has anyone used this and have comments on them?

    yes, they came to my house and kicked my dog and now it needs
    operation.

    You spammers crack me up!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006