    mean I can make a backup of my hard drive in Windows XP Backup and then use
    the flash drive as oppose to a floppy disc. Windows XP backup states I need
    a floppy disc normally.
    soylentgreen, Apr 28, 2006

  2. soylentgreen

    Trax Guest

    "soylentgreen" <> wrote:

    |>I have bought a USB flash drive, which apparently is bootable, does this
    |>mean I can make a backup of my hard drive in Windows XP Backup and then use
    |>the flash drive as oppose to a floppy disc. Windows XP backup states I need
    |>a floppy disc normally.

    My old link is broke, but you need to download and format the drive
    (Fat16/32) with the HP utility SP27213.exe ; it will make the USB
    device bootable (if your bios allows).

    --
    I want a freeware utility to ...
    http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freeware-utilities/index.html
    Trax, Apr 28, 2006

  3. soylentgreen

    old man Guest

    Win Backup does not create a copy of the win sys

    old man, Apr 29, 2006