    I am using sys.com to make a bootable disk in ME, but it tells me I am using
    too many parameters. I am using c:>sys c: a:
    Please help. Thanks.

    John Bahran, Jun 1, 2004

  2. John Bahran

    PJB Guest

    "John Bahran" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am using sys.com to make a bootable disk in ME, but it

    tells me I am using
    > too many parameters. I am using c:>sys c: a:
    > Please help. Thanks.

    just use sys c: or sys a: depending on where you want the
    system files to go ;-)

    P.

    PJB, Jun 1, 2004

  3. John Bahran wrote:

    > I am using sys.com to make a bootable disk in ME, but it tells me I am using
    > too many parameters. I am using c:>sys c: a:
    > Please help. Thanks.

    Does this still work (in ME)?

    format :c /sys

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 1, 2004
  4. John Bahran

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 1, 2004
  5. John Bahran

    Ron Martell Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >John Bahran wrote:
    >
    >> I am using sys.com to make a bootable disk in ME, but it tells me I am using
    >> too many parameters. I am using c:>sys c: a:
    >> Please help. Thanks.

    >Does this still work (in ME)?
    >
    >format :c /sys

    No. But then it never did.

    Format c: /s works, just like it always did.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Ron Martell wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >>John Bahran wrote:

    >>> I am using sys.com to make a bootable disk in ME, but it tells me I am using
    >>> too many parameters. I am using c:>sys c: a:
    >>> Please help. Thanks.

    >>Does this still work (in ME)?

    >>format :c /sys

    > No. But then it never did.

    > Format c: /s works, just like it always did.

    I was pretty close for a penguin, though. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2004
  7. John Bahran

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Ron Martell wrote:
    >
    > > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    using

    > >>Does this still work (in ME)?

    > >>format :c /sys

    > > No. But then it never did.

    > > Format c: /s works, just like it always did.

    > I was pretty close for a penguin, though. :)

    Syntax Sucks!

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2004