    bardeban Guest

    I want to burn XP on a cd that is bootable, how?

    TIA
    bardeban, Feb 9, 2004

  2. bardeban

    Frank Guest

    ______Google________
    Frank, Feb 9, 2004

  3. bardeban

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 9, 2004
  4. bardeban

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Feb 9, 2004
  5. I was curious. Does anyone know of an easy way to create a .ISO file,
    or burn a Boot-CD with a menu of boot options. Eg. What I'd like to
    do is have a CD-ROM with MS-DOS 6.22, Windows/98, Windows'95,
    Free-DOS, and various other Operating Systems stored on the cd-rom,
    and when you stick the cd into a modern computer, it'd present you
    with a menu that says something like:

    Boot from:
    1. MS-DOS 6.22
    2. Windows'98
    3. Windows'95
    4. Free-DOS

    I know the booting from CD-ROM format supports multiple boot images,
    and sometimes see a menu when I boot from my windows'98 CD that says
    1. Floppy disk or whatever... But, surely there's a fairly easy way
    to setup that on a bootable cd-rom.... Push comes to shove, I could
    create small partition, install DOS, install a boot manager, install
    Windows'98, etc. and tell Nero to use that partition as the boot
    sector.... I was just hoping for a little more elegant method....
    John H. Guillory, Mar 6, 2004
  6. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    www.google.com

    bardeban, Mar 6, 2004
  7. On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:42:57 -0500, "bardeban" <>
    wrote:

    >www.google.com

    I hope your clitoris begins to hang down to your ankles and a thousand
    dung beatles find a sudden passion for your anus.
    John H. Guillory, Mar 7, 2004