    --

    Take care.

    roadster3043
    roadster3043, Feb 26, 2004

  2. roadster3043

    anon Guest

    I believe with Norton etc, you can create 'rescue' disks containing the
    current AV deffs. This of course requires you to have an updated Norton AV
    installed on a pc. You can of course create a normal boot disk with cd
    support and use this in conjunction with an AV cd. The manufacturers cd will
    not of course have the latest AV deffs.

    anon, Feb 26, 2004

  3. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    "anon" <> wrote in

    > I believe with Norton etc, you can create 'rescue' disks
    > containing the current AV deffs. This of course requires you to
    > have an updated Norton AV installed on a pc. You can of course
    > create a normal boot disk with cd support and use this in
    > conjunction with an AV cd. The manufacturers cd will not of course
    > have the latest AV deffs.

    Greetings.

    I do know about the creation of rescue disks and such, but what I do
    not know is, if they support partitions like NTFS while booting from a
    CD or rescue disk set.

    TIA

    --

    Take care.