    Thanx

    = Wake
    Up America =
    Gabby, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Gabby

    mark mandel Guest

    "Gabby" <> wrote in message
    news:EUwJc.8771$...
    > At boot up, I'm getting this message:
    > "General Protection Fault Error, Please delete the file"
    >
    > I will be grateful to anyone who can tell me how to determine which file,
    > or what to do to stop the message.
    >
    > I have reloaded Windows and followed directions in Help - Troubleshooting.
    > Nothing helped.
    >
    > (Running Windows 98se)
    >
    > Thanx

    Did you try typing in "drwatson" after going from Start to Run and typing
    that in the box)minus the quotation mark?

    This could point to the offending file.

    > =

    Wake

    mark mandel, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Gabby

    Jerry G. Guest

    This site is geared towards Navigator for this type of fault, but can be
    used as a general reference with the information that they are including
    here. http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19970702-6.html

    The definition given here is very good. This can also be looked at
    generically.
    http://searchwin2000.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid1_gci212182,00.html

    --

    Jerry G.