    program to open it or going to the web to find a program to open it. The
    computer boots and runs normally. I spent an hour and a half on the phone
    with Tech support to no avail.

    Guest, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Guest

    Dewman200x Guest

    Do let me ask what kind of file it is? It would help to know. Also, try
    clicking on "use the web to find a program....". That might help. Thank you.

    Dewman200x, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    Dewman200x said:

    > Do let me ask what kind of file it is? It would help to know.
    > Also, try clicking on "use the web to find a program....". That
    > might help. Thank you.

    Use the web to find a program? Where to I click on for that?

    Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others
    have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Aug 16, 2003
  4. Guest

    Dewman200x Guest

    How is it below?

    Dewman200x, Aug 16, 2003
  5. Guest

    trout Guest

    Dewman200x wrote:

    > God damn it, it didnt work.

    Well, that got the message quoted.
    I don't suppose that AOL gives you a way to trim down your attribution
    line, so that you're not re-posting email addresses?
    (As well as other extraneous information.)
    --
    "Have you read that site on 'munging', yet?"

    trout, Aug 16, 2003
  6. Guest

    Dewman Guest

    Not that I know if, maybe if I ask nicely.....

    >Subject: Re: Boot up message
    >From: "trout"
    >Date: 8/15/2003 10:50 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >
    >Dewman200x wrote:
    >
    >> God damn it, it didnt work.

    > Well, that got the message quoted.
    >I don't suppose that AOL gives you a way to trim down your attribution
    >line, so that you're not re-posting email addresses?
    >(As well as other extraneous information.)
    >--
    >"Have you read that site on 'munging', yet?"
    >
    >> Subject: Re: Boot up message
    >>> From: (Dewman200x)
    >>> Date: 8/15/2003 10:16 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >>>
    >>> How is it below?

    real address is Dewman200x(at)AOL(dot)com. Thank you.

    Do the Dew.

    Dewman, Aug 16, 2003