    the xp error codes and can not find a match or any match to a similar error
    through google searching.

    Any ideas out there? :)
    Fluffy, Feb 1, 2008

  2. Fluffy

    Theo Guest

    Fluffy wrote:
    > Small blue blue after loading to the desktop called engine. The text in the
    > box says error loading driver 1275 and nothing else. I have searched through
    > the xp error codes and can not find a match or any match to a similar error
    > through google searching.
    >
    > Any ideas out there? :)

    Be more descriptive of the entire condition - hardware,
    software, etc, and be more specific about what is happening.
    Theo, Feb 1, 2008

  3. Fluffy

    Carlos Guest

    Fluffy,
    Let's try to be more specific.
    What operating system are you running?
    What is a "Small blue blue"?
    Waht is "the desktop called engine"?
    Is the text box like a DOS box or a Windows dialog box?
    Did this happen suddenly?
    What did you do before this problem showed up?
    Have you checked Event Viewer and see if you can find more details there?
    (Event Viewer can be found inside Administrative Tools)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 1, 2008
  4. Fluffy

    Popa

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I hope you already found the problem, but if not the message comes from Agnitum's Outpost Firewall. Probably you will have to download a new version and reinstall.
    Popa, Jul 20, 2008