    How would i sort this problem out .
    Thanks in advance.
    LARRY**
    Larry**, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Larry**

    Cubzilla Guest

    "Larry**" <> wrote in message
    news:bk2g8k$c7l$...
    > Hi,
    > I've got a problem with my other computer.
    > It's running win xp pro but after POST i get an error message that it cant
    > load (system32\drivers\ntfs.sys).
    >
    > How would i sort this problem out .
    > Thanks in advance.
    > LARRY**

    Try http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=39746

    but before that if you have a spare disk do a backup, the *fix* didn't work
    for me , maybe you will be more successful.

    Regards
    Cubzilla, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Larry**

    Miggsee Guest

    "Cubzilla" <> wrote in message

    > "Larry**" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I've got a problem with my other computer.
    > > It's running win xp pro but after POST i get an error message that it

    cant
    > > load (system32\drivers\ntfs.sys).
    > >
    > > How would i sort this problem out .
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > > LARRY**
    > >

    > Try http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=39746
    >
    > but before that if you have a spare disk do a backup, the *fix* didn't

    work
    > for me , maybe you will be more successful.

    You're offering advice that didn't work for you???
    Miggsee, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Larry**

    BJ Guest

    boot from disk, try the fix windows option first!

    BJ, Sep 14, 2003
  5. Larry**

    Larry** Guest

    Sorry already tried that.

    Larry**, Sep 14, 2003
  6. Larry**

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Larry**" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I've got a problem with my other computer.
    >It's running win xp pro but after POST i get an error message that it cant
    >load (system32\drivers\ntfs.sys).
    >
    >How would i sort this problem out .
    >Thanks in advance.
    >LARRY**

    A Stop: 0xc000026C or Stop: 0xc0000221 "Unable to Load Device Driver"
    Error Occurs When You Start Windows XP
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 315241
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=315241

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Sep 15, 2003
  7. Larry**

    John Doe Guest

    "BJ" <> wrote in message
    > boot from disk, try the fix windows option first!
    >

    > "Larry**" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I've got a problem with my other computer.
    > > It's running win xp pro but after POST i get an error message that it

    cant
    > > load (system32\drivers\ntfs.sys).
    > >
    > > How would i sort this problem out .
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > > LARRY**

    Abuse report filed with

    Reason: Top-posting
    John Doe, Sep 16, 2003
  8. Larry**

    Miggsee Guest

    Top posted! :) LOL!

    Troll!
    or

    No matter, two in the same!

    I'd like to read a reprimand response for this ridiculous abuse report!
    --
    HIBT??

    Miggsee, Sep 17, 2003