    set the both the 10g and 40g as master or something? Is there some kind of
    softwares that let you do this much easier?

    Thank You
    Raymond, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Raymond

    Raymond Guest

    I got maxtor, but of crap I just threw the disk away the other day, thinking
    I won't ever need to use it.

    Thanks anyway.
    Raymond, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Raymond

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:36:03 GMT, Barry Watzman
    <> wrote:

    >Maxtor does not make laptop (2.5 inch) drives.
    >
    >???

    Who mentioned Laptop drives?
    Bret, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Raymond

    Raymond Guest

    Maxtor does not make laptop (2.5 inch) drives.

    ???

    I apologized if my original question confused you, Barry. Anyway, I got a
    desktop for this machine, not a laptop.

    I was at a retail computer store today when I came across partition magic
    8.0, which says it can move system file and transfer file between hard
    drives.I was about to purchase it, but a friend of mine said he has one, and
    will let me borrow. Anyway, any of you folks have any experience using
    partition magic 8.0? Will it work like drive image? Will it copy and
    transter system files like it says will would?

    Thank you.
    Raymond, Jan 17, 2004