    with an icon that looks like a blank explorer screen. Its 64 KB (65,536bytes)
    in size .Properties/summary shows nothing, antivirus scan shows nothing.
    should it be there , ya think it would be ok to delete it.
    SMJD, Jul 20, 2010

  2. SMJD

    Dicky Guest

    Go to web site listed below to remove boot.exe spyware.
    www.spywareremove.com/removebootexe.html

    Dicky, Jul 20, 2010

  3. SMJD

    SMJD Guest

    I had wanted to update my intel bios but it was telling me there is a sys or
    internal problem. so i started looking around and found the (Boot
    applaction)in my program files and it looked out of place. Which prompted me
    to this inquiery*.

    SMJD, Jul 20, 2010