    Un saludo
    Fernando Alvarez Buyllla Dithurbide

    ______________________________
    WarLion, Nov 26, 2005

  2. WarLion

    Roger Näf Guest

    You must burning the CD Rom with a Software (Nero, Easy CD Creator...).
    Select in the Software "from Image File", then you have a bootable Disk.

    Greetings Roger

    Roger Näf, Nov 26, 2005

  3. here are the instructions on how to burn an ISO:

    you have to burn it CD, not copy it, do not extract the ISO, thats the bad
    way
    to do it. You need boot off the Windows XP Professional x64 CD-ROM to do the
    installation, can't run setup from within 32 bit Windows.

    Instructions for burning ISO using either Nero or Easy CD Creator:
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 26, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG91YmVrMUBtc24uY29t?=, Nov 26, 2005
  5. WarLion

    WarLion Guest

    thanks al of you
    i just did it and work perfect