Boot camp

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=, Jun 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jun 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=

    kpg Guest

    they say when your graduate you can walk through firewalls...

    be pinged for, but not be found...

    kpg, Jun 16, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=

    Guest Guest

    rainman licks my left one.

    "rainman" <> wrote in message

    Guest, Jun 17, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SmltYm8=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > they say when your graduate you can walk through firewalls...
    >
    > be pinged for, but not be found...

    PotD

    --
    Fris "Quickly as you can, snatch the packet from my hand" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jun 17, 2005