    exam.

    Just a warning to those of you who think taking a boot camp or buying a
    quick study book will help, as neither did for me.
    Jim, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Jim

    Guest Guest

    I definately AGREE!!!! I used 70-271 exam cram and to my
    surprise that book didn't help one bit! I think some of
    the questions and answers were solely on the discretion
    of the exam writers! In the real world you wouldnt
    trouble shoot the authors way! Hopefully in time this
    exam will get more inline with these authors who are
    incorrect!!!

    271 test a couple weeks
    >ago and now am scheduled for the 272 this week. I

    prepared by going to a boot
    >camp plus purchased a set of Microsoft prep study guide

    books. Neither
    >adequetly prepared me for the exam's material. Had I not

    had experience with
    >WinXP prior to going into the exam, I would not have

    successfully passed the

    Guest, Dec 17, 2004