    Thanks in advance.
    A.K.

    Please also reply to
    A-DESIGN, Aug 23, 2004

  2. A-DESIGN

    Guest Guest

    Search for Wifi signal boost in google and you will
    find...

    know which is coming
    >through somebody's wireless router ) I want to get this

    free signal which
    >is flying around my house! now I have the following

    questions for this
    >situation:
    >
    >1- How can I boost this signal ? (is that work by adding

    the antenna's
    >length,although my USB wireless adapter doesn't have

    any antenna!)...?
    >2- How I can connect my USB wireless adapter to my

    wireless Router so I can
    >share this signal with other computer of mine on the

    network ? my Router
    >doesn't have any input for USB and I couldn't find any

    adapter in the market

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004

  3. A-DESIGN

    A-DESIGN Guest

    Thanks for reply,

    Could you please answer my second question ? do I need to buy Access Point
    device and connect it to my router ? I can't get that signal with my router
    I am getting it with the USB wireless adapter which is connected directly to
    my computer ,how I can send this signal to or through the router ? what
    Access Point Device can do for me here in this case? Thanks,

    A-DESIGN, Aug 23, 2004
  4. A-DESIGN

    mike Guest

    get a card with an external aerial and use a reflector.
    then link the pc withthis card in onto the router's cm socket.
    some do it some don't

    mike

    "A-DESIGN" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have internet signal on my area that I am living ,(I know which is

    coming
    > through somebody's wireless router ) I want to get this free signal which
    > is flying around my house! now I have the following questions for this
    > situation:
    >
    > 1- How can I boost this signal ? (is that work by adding the antenna's
    > length,although my USB wireless adapter doesn't have any antenna!)...?
    > 2- How I can connect my USB wireless adapter to my wireless Router so I

    can
    > share this signal with other computer of mine on the network ? my Router
    > doesn't have any input for USB and I couldn't find any adapter in the

    market
    > that can do this ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > A.K.