    so could someone please suggest a book that covers the
    entire exam objectives .
    I'll be delighted if someone could offer his/her advice.

    Guest, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Guest

    sajid Guest

    Hi there,
    I will surely recommend Book by Amit Kalani, which
    covers all the topics required for exam. This book is
    really great. Chk it out.
    best of luck
    sajid

    sajid, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanx a ton

    would you recommend book by amit kalani for 70-320
    too ...web services exam and also please verify the title
    of the book

    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and
    Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual
    Studio.NET

    or

    MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
    Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-315)

    thanx

    Guest, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Guest

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Thanx a ton
    >
    > would you recommend book by amit kalani for 70-320
    > too ...web services exam and also please verify the title
    > of the book
    >
    > MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and
    > Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual
    > Studio.NET
    >
    > or
    >

    > MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    > Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
    > Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-315)
    >

    > thanx

    I like his study guides - NOT the Exam Cram books. But the Exam Cram
    book for the 70-300 isn't bad. Of course this is just my opinion, but I
    don't think the 70-315 and 70-320 exam cram questions are difficult
    enough.

    His study guides have tons of step-by-step examples. You simply have to
    learn if you pay attention. Again, the questions at the end of each
    chapter seem a little too simple, but there's no better way to learn
    the material.

    http://www.techcontent.com

    Make sure to read the errata for the books at the above URL.

    Eric

    Eric, Feb 27, 2004