Books...

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Gary Fisher, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Gary Fisher

    Gary Fisher Guest

    Have just started the A+ course, am in need of some books....

    If anyone reading this has recently finished the A+ course, I would like to
    buy one of the following:

    -All in One A+ Certification 4th/5th Edition - Michael Myers
    -A+ Complete Study Guide 3rd - Ed David Groth
    -Upgrading and repairing PC's - Scott Mueller

    If anyone wants to sell any of these please, either mail the group back (or
    preferably) email me at . I am in the UK so it would be
    easier if any potential seller were also from the UK.

    Any help is appreciated, I will make an honest offer for any of the above
    books,

    Gary.

    Gary Fisher, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Gary Fisher

    Steve Guest

    Started the course a few months ago. Try looking on ebay and amazon.com.
    Also, take a look at some libraries near you. They may have books that were
    donated to them and they sell them for 10 cents or so.
    Good Luck!

    Steve, Oct 12, 2003