    book? Also i have found the MeasureUp Questions really useful.

    Thanks in advance for your comments.

    M.Rizwan
    M. Rizwan, Mar 29, 2007

  2. M. Rizwan

    RemoteShark Guest

    1. Use the MS Press Book as your main study book, it has everything you need
    to pass the exam.
    2. You can buy the ExamCram2 books for addtional study, although it is not
    totally necessary to pass the exam.

    RemoteShark, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Agreed, but please allow me to amend your response. I would recommend
    hands-on experience first and foremost. Any books that you study from
    should be supplement material. In regards to your questions; MS Press
    books are very good in my opinion. Exam Cram 2 books are good for quick,
    "on-the-go" study guides. For their size however, they are packed with
    information.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,