    girls think is the best option to concentrate my study
    on ?

    Thanks Andy

    Andy, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Andy

    wexmary Guest

    I have not seen the Sybex, but on Amazon, it got awful ratings.

    There is not a wealth of good books out there, either you
    find yourself looking at 1700 page XP books or that is it.

    That said, the ExamCram 2 for 271 is a very good book as a
    start. However, they ask you questions at the end of the
    chapetrs and in the back on stuff that is not covered in
    the book, bad editing.

    wexmary, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Andy

    Howard Guest

    Re: Books (Passed 70-271 on Saturday 16thApril)

    Hi I have not seen the Exam Cram books for this particular Exam but have
    found them useful in the past.
    For the 271 Exam I used the Sybex book and found it to be really helpful
    in my studying. However I also used the free online course to try and
    get a better idea on 'The Microsoft Way', found at
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseContent.aspx?courseId=26272&offerPriceId=54989

    I found the Sybex book didn't really show the comparison between XP Home
    and XP pro, so to got the relevant information I needed at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/choosing2.mspx

    I Also tried a few online exams to try and get an idea of how the
    questions would be, these can be found easily through google or msn search.
    The biggest help though is to actually use the OS and get to know the
    majority of the ins and outs before sitting the exam

    .........but thats just me :eek:)

    Howard

    Howard, Apr 19, 2005