    thanks

    --

    Terry
    TJ, Jul 17, 2007

  2. TJ

    Dave lloyd Guest

    check out the sybex manuals more concise and a fairly easy read, review
    microsofts exam objectives and research, research, research.

    Good luck

    Dave lloyd, Jul 17, 2007

  3. TJ

    TJ Guest

    I had a look see a the list of books available from Sybex publishing but I didn't see anything directly related to the MCSA. Could you tell me the names of the books you used please? I have seen other publishers and they make it nice and easy for people like me by labeling the books for each course need for the MCSA.......thanks

    --

    TJ, MCDST

    TJ, Jul 17, 2007
  4. TJ

    Dave lloyd Guest

    TJ
    go to waterstones or borders. they should be listed by exam number
    i.e.70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-299 . Thats the MCSA track I undertook, but
    there are other exams you can take to obtain MCSA status, best advice I can
    give is go into a good book store grab as many MCSA/MCSE manuals as you can
    and find a publisher thats right for you.

    Dave lloyd, Jul 17, 2007
  5. TJ

    southsider Guest

    southsider, Jul 20, 2007
  6. TJ

    TJ Guest

    TJ, Jul 23, 2007
  7. TJ

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    I had some bad experience with the Sybex material.

    I will recommend getting the MS Press study Guides.

    If you get it from amazon, you will probably get it cheaper that the
    bookstore.

    Jaco Niemand, Sep 1, 2007