    Exam 70-549

    Thanks,
    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Oct 1, 2007

  2. Ashwin

    Cerebrus Guest

    Both these (extremely well known) sites provide searches that should
    enable you to find what you want. Take your lazy a$$ elsewhere.

    1. www.google.com
    2. www.amazon.com

    Cerebrus, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Right now, I really think that you will find that for the next little while,
    the primary resources for these exams are Microsoft based. During the
    January / February timeframe I would expect to see a large number of third
    party releases. Until then, I think that you are going to have to target MS
    Press titles.

    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Oct 1, 2007