    end of March 06. Is there any material available today or do
    i need to wait a bit.

    Thanks

    ms, Jan 18, 2006

  2. ms

    Vipul Patel Guest

    I dont know if there is any book available for them. Try MSDN till you come
    across one.

    --
    Thanks
    Vipul Patel

    Vipul Patel, Jan 18, 2006

  3. ms

    ms Guest

    Do you think its best just to study for 70-316 etc in the meantime.
    I mean MCAD exams won't be obsolete in March will they?

    ms, Jan 18, 2006
  4. ms

    LuluDev Guest

    I am not finding a lot of specific exam-related books regarding the 70-536
    exam. There are a lot of C# 2.0 books out there though. I did find this
    online which is pretty helpful because it takes each tested skill mentioned
    and provides the link to documentation for that skill: see
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Exam_70-536.

    LuluDev, Jan 26, 2006
  5. Microsoft Press has a C# book out --

    Programming Microsoft® Visual C#® 2005: The Language
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/7219.asp

    Sondra Webber
    Program Manager, Developer & Database Certifications
    Microsoft Corporation

    Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation, Jan 28, 2006