    study
    --
    Thanks Shyam
    =?Utf-8?B?U2h5YW1zdW5kYXIuIFY=?=, May 15, 2007

  2. Any of the books shown here are good reading:
    http://www.certguard.com/store.asp

    Use the search feature in the top left corner and type in "MCSD.NET"
    (without the "", of course)

    Good Luck

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 16, 2007

  3. Hi Robert I found the weblink useful.
    --
    Thanks Shyam

    =?Utf-8?B?U2h5YW1zdW5kYXIuIFY=?=, May 16, 2007
  4. Glad to know it helped Shyam, pass it on to others that need the help as well.

    Thank you,

    --
    www.CertGuard.com
    Get the new 'No Braindump' CertGear

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 16, 2007
  5. Amit Kalani's Books were the best for me, look at the exam Cram 2 Series from
    Que publisher. Those are "the must have"
    --
    Ing. Gabriel Méndez
    MCP, MCAD, MCSD .Net

    Gabriel Méndez, Apr 29, 2008