    Asif Guest

    Kindly anybody let me know the right books for MCSD.NET
    preparation

    Asif, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Hi Asif,

    You need to be more specific about which exams you plan to do. Try going to
    groups.google.com and putting "70-xxx good book" in the search box (where
    70-xxx is the number of the exam you're looking for). You'll find lots of
    information.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Since MCSD encomapsses MCAD, I suggest the foll. books

    MCAD VB.net track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    MCAD C# track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    These 2 are quite good for ADO & ASP.net respectively
    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54

    Good Luck !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Feb 20, 2005