    That's all as of now.....

    Thanks in advance
    Nitin

    Microsoft, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Microsoft

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Microsoft climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've finally decided to take on MCSA (plz be sympathetic). I'm
    > starting to read for the exams, as of now, google is my best friend.
    > Can you guys tell me the best (cuz I only want to read one book per
    > exam) books for the exams. Is it Microsoft training kit or some other.

    Depends a lot on your experience and study habits. MS training kit is fine,
    but are kind of dry. Sybex is pretty good. Unless you have a *lot* of
    experience with the product, you may find that no one resource will be
    totally adequate. As always, YMMV.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110