    does not cover all aspects of exam in detail and
    exercises are really simple.

    Thanks

    DJ Singh, Apr 6, 2005

  2. DJ Singh

    viostech Guest

    Hi,
    I have some Transcender exam (including 70-229 & 70-315)
    for sale. Transcender is well-known for its quality and
    exam passing percentage.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5183751109
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5183903391

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsystemconsultant