    Anand Guest

    Can anyone suggest me name of few good books for 70-300,
    Analyzing Requirements........

    Anand, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Anand

    Curly Guest

    There's three study guides for this test(that I know of) -
    Microsoft Study Guide, Exam Cram, Osbourne.

    I've read Microsoft, Exam Cram, and most of Osbourne.
    I'm convinced that Exam Cram is the most relevant for 70-
    300. You should read MSDN atricles, too - but Exam Cram
    will give you a good idea of the kinds of things you need
    to know and the subject areas you need to be familiar
    with.

    Microsoft and Osbourne over-emphasize the MSF - some exam
    questions will be related to the MSF - but not to the
    level of detasil these books go into it.

    Good Luck

    Curly, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Hi Anand, don't worry too much about getting a book for this exam. I took
    this a couple of weeks ago and passed. The previous one was more difficult.
    This one is relatively easy (btw, I am not a smart person). Well...makes me
    wondering its worth. Luckily I was just using a free voucher.

    panji.a

    Panji Aryaputra, Oct 13, 2003