    something maybe with a sense of humour - this prob rules out MSPress...

    --
    Dee ;o)
    Dee, Nov 22, 2005

  2. I actually have laughed at a few comments written in MSPress, but not a lot.
    For humor, just read posts by lowdes

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Dee

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bill McPherson" <> wrote in message
    >I actually have laughed at a few comments written in MSPress, but not a
    >lot.
    > For humor, just read posts by lowdes

    TMML
    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Dee

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    He's not ACTUALLY Fat B@stard. That's just a character.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than
    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Dee

    Crimson* Guest

    I think you mean Halloween movies with Mike Myers.
    Crimson*, Nov 23, 2005
  6. Dee

    Dee Guest

    Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the whole
    exam? Or will I need other references?

    Thanks
    --
    Dee ;o)

    Dee, Nov 23, 2005
  7. Dee

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?RGVl?= spewed across the
    ether:

    > Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the
    > whole exam? Or will I need other references?

    AFAIK there is no single reference that will get you through any of the
    exams, unless you have a ton of experience using the software.

    Which is really the point, anyway.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 23, 2005
  8. Dee

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 23, 2005 at 7:15am "Dee" blathered:
    >
    >> Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the whole
    >> exam? Or will I need other references?

    > I've only used his Passport series books and they are definately not
    > comprehensive enough (although very entertaining). I've heard that the
    > MSPress and Sybex are quite comprehensive but they're about as dry as a
    > bone.
    >
    > The trick is to cull information from as many sources as possible.

    well put

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  9. Dee

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:22pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> well put

    > spanks

    How'd you know?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  10. Dee

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    > On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:35pm "LRM" blathered:
    >

    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:22pm "LRM" blathered:

    >>> spanks
    >>>

    >> How'd you know?
    >>

    > Wishful thinking.

    Will you two get a room?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 23, 2005
  11. Dee

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> Exclaimed in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:35pm "LRM" blathered:
    >>

    >>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> How'd you know?
    >>>

    >> Wishful thinking.
    >>

    > Will you two get a room?