    David Guest

    There are any book useful for both exams?

    Thanks.

    David, Sep 29, 2003

  2. David

    Rick Guest

    If you already have experience with 2000 Server and Workstation and are only
    looking for an exam review get the Mike Myer's Passport books. There is
    actually one that has all the core MCSE, it looks like the MCSA core has
    been discontinued. However you could get the MCSE and the 70-218 passport. I
    like the passport series and have used them for all my testing. However I
    have 3 years experience managing a medium size 2000 network the practical
    experience really helps.

    http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2648552661550&pid=0072225904

    --
    Rick