Books Difference

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Davin Eastley, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. Hello Ali,

    The Exam Cram 2 is the mopre brief reference for the exam whereas the other
    book is a full study guide with all the information you want. I recommend
    getting the one that isn't exam cram 2 as these are generally too brief and
    general on the topics. You may like to use the Exam Cram 2 book for later
    preparation though. I hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    www.davineastley.tk