    the MCDST. Here's the link

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst/

    Just need a .NET passport.

    Micah Ezzell, May 31, 2005

  2. Micah Ezzell

    Tmack Guest

    I don't care for MS Press books. I have the 70-270 book and I ended
    up going out to buy the Sybex book.

    As far as the online training, I thought it was awful. The multimedia
    portion put me to sleep. The voice over sounds like a robot and the
    content was week. I just didn't learn anything.

    Tmack, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Micah Ezzell

    Robert Guest

    Hi Tmack
    I agree with you that It 's too much multimedia. Anyway Where i can get the
    70-270 and another books.

    Robert

    Robert, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Micah Ezzell

    Micah E. Guest

    Well, maybe that's your problem. Your using a book for 70-270 when the MCDST
    is 70-271 and 272. Anyways. I've been using the MSPress book for 70-271 and
    it has done just fine for me. Of course I suppose if you actually have
    experience with XP the MS books just complement that experience. If you
    don't have any experience you will likely go pick up the "Sybex" book.

    Maybe it isn't the online training but it is you. You say it put you to
    sleep; perhaps you should see a physician. sounds to me like you have ADD.

    Micah E., Jun 28, 2005