Books..and course materials..

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by SandeepS, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. SandeepS

    SandeepS Guest

    these exams, pls let me know. I am ready to buy it.

    >thanks in advance.
    >-Vanitha
    >
    >1. Exam 70-1761,2: Designing and Implementing Desktop

    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic® 6.0
    >2. Exam 70-1751,2: Designing and Implementing Distributed

    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
    >3. Exam 70-1002: Analyzing Requirements and Defining

    Solution Architectures
    >4. Exam 70-0292: Designing and Implementing Databases

    with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0

    >.

    for first 2 exams there is Techmedia book i.e. official
    training Guide for Desktop & Distributed Applications
    for the third exam there is book from sybex publications
    as a study giude
    Best of luck.....

    SandeepS, Apr 30, 2004