    How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
    any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
    products?
    measekite, Jul 11, 2006

  2. measekite

    gwtc Guest

    measekite wrote:
    > How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
    > any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
    > products?

    What I do, is place my bookmarks.html file into a directory called
    Mozilla bookmarks. Then in FF in the address bar type in about:config
    and look for this entry:

    browser.bookmarks.file

    once found, double click on it and change the location. If you don't
    have that entry, then click on any entry, right click and select New,
    String, and enter the info in the 2 boxes.

    Then in Mozilla Suite, open the bookmark manager, click on Tools, Open
    Bookmarks File and locate the file bookmarks.html.

    --
    You Know You're Getting Even Older When . . . happy hour is a nap.
    gwtc, Jul 11, 2006

  3. measekite

    gwtc Guest

    gwtc, Jul 11, 2006
  4. measekite

    Guest

    measekite wrote:
    > How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
    > any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
    > products?

    Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
    software...you fraud.
    , Jul 12, 2006
  5. measekite

    Guest

  6. wrote:
    > measekite wrote:
    >> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
    >> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
    >> products?

    > Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
    > software...you fraud.

    People are free to use what software they wish, and should not be
    denigrated because they choose something you dont.
    Firefox and Mozilla ARE OEM software in any case, Mozilla.org writes and
    produces both.

    I suggest that you read up on the products before showing your ignorance
    and calling others idiots, it simply shows your lack of education and
    manners.
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 13, 2006

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 13, 2006
  8. measekite

    measekite Guest

    Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> measekite wrote:
    >>
    >>> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
    >>> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
    >>> products?

    >> Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
    >> software...you fraud.
    >>

    > People are free to use what software they wish, and should not be
    > denigrated because they choose something you dont.
    > Firefox and Mozilla ARE OEM software in any case, Mozilla.org writes
    > and produces both.
    >
    > I suggest that you read up on the products before showing your
    > ignorance and calling others idiots, it simply shows your lack of
    > education and manners.

    Thank You :)
    measekite, Jul 16, 2006
  9. measekite

    measekite Guest

    Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> measekite wrote:
    >>
    >>> How can bookmarks be shared between Firefox and Mozillla Suite so that
    >>> any updates, edits, or additiions are automatically reflected in both
    >>> products?

    >> Your an idiot...use what came with windows...OEM not relabeled
    >> software...you fraud.
    >>

    > People are free to use what software they wish, and should not be
    > denigrated because they choose something you dont.
    > Firefox and Mozilla ARE OEM software in any case, Mozilla.org writes
    > and produces both.
    >
    > I suggest that you read up on the products before showing your
    > ignorance and calling others idiots, it simply shows your lack of
    > education and manners.

    Thank You :)
    measekite, Jul 16, 2006