bookmarks separate

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. wrote:
    > With previous versions of Firefox, I used the EZ Sidebar extension to
    > cause the bookmarks to open in a separate window (as in Seamonkey), as I
    > prefer it that way. EZ Sidebar doesn't work with Firefox 2.0 - is there
    > another extension that works with 2.0 that will do the same as EZ Sidebar
    > did?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Alan

    Since FF 2.0 has been out less then a week, it might be well to wait
    just a bit to see if the extension is updated soon.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1930/

    User comments seem to indicate that it works fine in FF 2.0, as long as
    you bump the maxVersion. That would indicate an easy update. Wait with
    patience, Piro a pretty busy person.

    There are some recommendation of similar extensions on the extension
    home page:

    http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_ezsidebar.html.en

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Leonidas Jones

    Guest

    With previous versions of Firefox, I used the EZ Sidebar extension to
    cause the bookmarks to open in a separate window (as in Seamonkey), as I
    prefer it that way. EZ Sidebar doesn't work with Firefox 2.0 - is there
    another extension that works with 2.0 that will do the same as EZ Sidebar
    did?

    Thanks,

    Alan

    Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

    , Oct 30, 2006