    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Jan 23, 2005

  2. SteveG <"s.goodfellow"@blueyonder dot> wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I've got just one slight niggle with Firefox 1.0 - otherwise I love it
    > to death.
    >
    > When I first start FF and click on Bookmarks for the first time the drop
    > down menu opens and immediately closes again. After that it works fine
    > and every other menu item works fine even if I click them first after
    > starting FF.
    >
    > It's an annoyance rather than a problem and I wil live with it if it
    > can't be solved but it would be nice to sort it :)
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Well, its not something I've seen before.

    Does it happen when you start Firefox in Safe Mode?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 23, 2005

  3. SteveG

    SteveG Guest

    Lee,

    Yep it's the same even with XP running in safe mode - I assume that's
    what you meant. I think it's weird that it's only the bookmarks menu ...

    Regards

    Steve G

    SteveG, Jan 24, 2005
  4. SteveG <"s.goodfellow"@blueyonder dot> wrote:
    > Lee,
    >
    > Yep it's the same even with XP running in safe mode - I assume that's
    > what you meant. I think it's weird that it's only the bookmarks menu ...
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Steve G
    >

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >

    >> Well, its not something I've seen before.
    >>
    >> Does it happen when you start Firefox in Safe Mode?
    >>
    >> Lee

    No, I meant Firefox in Safe Mode:

    Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox>>Mozilla Firefox Safe Mode

    This disables your extensions and allows fro troubleshooting. It might
    tell us whether or not this is extension related.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 24, 2005